For those looking for funding we assist this by:-
- Running a yearly funding fayre. These provide the opportunity to chat to actual funding officers from a variety of local and national funders. For example BIG Lottery, Renfrewshire Council, Glasgow Flightpath fund, Lloyds TSB etc.
- Run two 1-2-1 funding spotlight sessions. Here we invite one funder to come along and over the course of a morning they will provide a presentation on their fund, then offer the chance to sit and talk about funding ideas directly with them for a fixed period of time. This year we have already organised The Robertson trust to come along.
- GRANTfinder is a new search engine that we have brought in. This provides us with the opportunity to access over 8000 potential funders, from charities to Social Enterprises to small community associations. We plan to run monthly sessions where groups can come along to our offices and discuss all the funding requirements they have and we can set up a profile with all the funders that they can access.
- Over and above our organised options we will meet up wherever or whenever the group needs and chat through their funding needs.
- Plus we will act as a 2nd set of eyes to look over and provide feedback and comments on any funding application before you submit it.
Also check out our social media as we will tweet and post on face-book information on funding, such as funds opening up, new funds and lots more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.